I tested my first batch of candy today!
These have very light flavoring just so I could test all the ingredients together.
The lighter orange ones (intended color) were the first pour with a mixture meant to fill 100+ of the molds I made, but because I only had 21 available, I tried to reheat the mixture after the candies were cool enough to remove from the molds. The result was burned sugar, which you see in the darker candies.
The instructions also told me to add some cooking oil to the molds, so the first batch ended up with boiling oil at the bottom when I poured the candy in. I didn’t redo the spray with the second pour, so the faces of the darker candies came out much smoother. Going to try again with less spray next!
ahah this is so cool
im totally reblogging this from my art blog because im proud of this booty and line art. hope u nerds like goat ass
I think I can,I think I can I THINK I CAN ITHINKICAN I! THINK! I! CAN!
man i had that blastin in the background because you linked it
this video makes me very happy